2013 has been a fun and wild ride here at chiropractic is…
We’re celebrating our first year producing philosophically congruent websites and communications tools for the profession as well as our informative and sometimes controversial chiropractic blog.
We’d like to thank all our clients and regular readers and wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year.
For all of those who may have missed some of our top content from this past year, here’s a list of the most popular blog posts and topics from 2013. And as a token of our appreciation for all the support and encouragement, here’s a 10% off code on all our brochures, posters and educational presentations that is good until Jan 6: 8YGDK7Q1LTFZ. Plus our 2 months free web service is still available on all one year packages. Call or message us for details.
Here’s a quick technological tip. Do you have Pocket App on your smartphone or tablet? I LOVE this app. Chrome has an extension for it as well. Don’t have time to read an article right now? No problem. Just click a small button and it’s there for you at a later time. It’s free, super easy and amazingly handy.
Top 10 Articles of 2013
- Page views: 2810
- A critical appraisal of where we stand as a profession in regards to science and research.
- Page views: 2026
- An objective analysis of our identity problems. A pretty diagram painting it out too! 😉
3. Death by CCE
- Page views: 1933
- A timely piece looking at the war of attrition the Cartel has been waging against the subluxation-centered side of the profession.
- Page views: 1784
- A critical look at the results produced by the F4CP. This one caused politicians from both sides of the fence to offer their input in attempts to silence criticism of the profession’s marketing money pit.
- Page views: 1542
- A response to Dr. Pearl’s assertion that it is immoral to offer prepaid care plans.
- Page views: 1474
- A needed does of reality when it comes to outrageous claims regarding chiropractors and fish oil.
- Page views: 1438
- A critical look at our repetitive destructive tendency to invest in the get “cultural authority quick” schemes of the day.
- Page views: 1198
- Examining the value of practice member education in the office setting.
- Page views: 1183
- Practice member education
- Page views: 1061
- Examining the conflicting and contradictory actions of the American Chiropractic Association.
Top 5 Popular Topics
Thanks again for all the support over this past year.
2014 promises to be a year filled with more content and materials to help you grow your practice and build the profession!